Warm Potato Salad
- 3 large potatoes (cut into cubes)
- 1 medium sized red onion (chopped finely)
- 2 fresh garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 handful of mixed chopped herbs such as dill, coriander, chives
- extra virgin olive oil
- red wine vinegar
- Firstly boil the potatoes until just cooked.
- Make the vinaigrette by mixing 3 parts olive oil to 1 part vinegar and add the onions, garlic and herbs to the dressing.
- Drain the potatoes whilst still hot and tip them into the dressing. Stir well, serve and enjoy.