Tasty Potato Wedges Recipe
- Baking tray
- Mixing bowl
- 2 lb washed potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of freshly crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp finely chopped rosemary (optional)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 C/Gas 6
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Place potatoes onto a baking tray and cook in the oven on the middle shelf until golden-brown, turn every so often so the potato wedges cook and brown evenly. Cook for approx 45 minutes, may require longer in some ovens. Serve and enjoy.