If this great video from Xiao’s Kitchen doesn’t make you hungry then I don’t know what will!
The meaty prawns are delicious and tasty and you certainly won’t be disappointed with this recipe.
Below is a list of all the ingredients you will need to make this super dish.
200g Raw Prawns
2 Egg Yolks
½ Green Pepper
½ Red Pepper (or Chilli Pepper)
1 Tsp Coarse Black Pepper
1 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
Salt to Taste
1. Thinly slice the garlic and ginger
2. Cut the peppers and onion into bite size pieces
3. Place prawns into a bowl, dry off excess water with kitchen roll
4. Place cornflour, egg yolks and pinch of salt into the bowl. Mix well for an even coating
5. Heat 1 litre of oil in the wok or pan
6. Place prawns into the hot oil one at the time, deep fry for a minute or till light light brown, remove and drain, discard the oil
7. Meanwhile, heat 1 Tbsp oil in wok
8. Place the garlic and ginger into the wok, fry for few seconds
9. Add the onion, peppers, soy sauce and black pepper, stir fry for a minute
10.Add the prawns and pinch of salt, stir fry for a minute
11.Transfer into a dish and serve
Source: Xiaos Kichen