Lamb Masala Kebabs Recipe
570g lean lamb neck fillet
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground coriander
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground cumin seeds
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp ground turmeric
2 garlic cloves, chopped
½ tsp salt
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp oil
1. Combine all the spices with the salt, lemon juice and oil in a bowl.
2. Cut the lamb into small chunks and stir into the spice mix.
3. Leave to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature, or at least 3 hours (or overnight) in the fridge.
4. Pre-heat oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6
5. Spread out the pieces of lamb on a non-stick baking sheet and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Divide the meat pieces between 4 skewers and serve.
Alternative Recipe – Middle Eastern Lamb Kebabs Recipe