Heavenly Rice Pudding Dessert Recipe
- Medium sized pan
- 80 g pudding rice
- 500 ml whole milk
- 3 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 8 cardamon pods (bruised)
- To make this tasty rice pudding recipe simply boil the pudding rice in 500ml water for approximately 5 minutes, drain, then return to the pan and add the milk and cardamon.
- Let the rice, milk and cardamon simmer gently (uncovered) for around 35-40 minutes until creamy and thick (stir quite often using a wooden spoon, ensure all is well mixed).
- Remove pan from the heat and take out the cardamon pods, then stir in the sugar.
- Cover the rice pudding and serve it hot or let it cool until ready. If you prefer it slightly less thick, just add a little more milk before serving ensuring you stir it well.
If you want to make it look extra tasty, sprinkle brown sugar on top and maybe pop a few of your favourite berries on too. Tasty and easy to do.