Greek Salad Recipe
- Salad bowl
- 1/2 cucumber cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 juicy fresh tomatoes cut into small chunks
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 small onion diced
- 225 gm (8 oz) feta cheese
- 10 black olives
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Arrange the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, pepper in a salad bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk the olive oil and salt & pepper together, slowly pouring in the white wine vinegar, mix again.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss gently to coat.
- You can either crumble the feta cheese and sprinkle over the salad or slice the cheese as shown, garnish with the black olives. Serve and enjoy.