Delicious Pesto Pasta Recipe
- 150 g tagliatelle
- 1 good handful pine nuts
- 2 handfuls of torn fresh basil leaves
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- To make the pesto, blend together in a food processor: all the freshly torn basil leaves, pine nuts (leaving a tablespoon of them to one side for later), extra virgin olive oil, sprinkling of salt and good dash of ground black pepper.
- Cook the tagliatelle as per instructions on packet if fresh.
- Drain pasta, add the pesto and mix so that all the pasta is coated.
- Serve with the remaining pine nuts which you set aside on top. This is so simple yet tasty.