Classic Chicken Buffalo Wings Recipe
- Frying pan
- 2 1/2 lbs whole chicken wings, cut at joints tips removed
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter melted
- blue cheese dressing
- celery sticks
- oil for frying
- In a large pan preheat the oil to around 400 F then place in the chicken wings gently.
- Deep fry the chicken wings for around 12-14 minutes or until the wings are crispy and golden brown.
- In a large bow combine the hot sauce and melted butter. Toss the wings in the sauce and butter until completely coated.
- Place the chicken wings on a large serving plate and serve with blue cheese dressing and celery if desired.