Bite Sized Barbecued Spare Ribs Recipe
- Roasting pan
- Large bowl
- 50 ml (2 oz) plum, hoisin or duck sauce
- 1 kg (2lb 4oz) chopped spare ribs (cut into 2 inch pieces)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- pinch of garlic powder
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp fresh torn coriander (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F/gas mark 5.
- In a bowl combine the plum or sauce you choose you use with the brown sugar, ketchup, garlic powder and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Add the spare ribs to the sauce and stir to coat them thoroughly. Transfer the ribs to a metal roasting pan and arrange in a single layer.
- Place the ribs in the oven for around 20 minutes or until they are cooked through and sticky. Arrange on a large plate and garnish with coriander. Serve and enjoy.
Photo credit : BBQ Junkie